Ingersoll RandIngersoll-Rand had acquired Trane and needed to integrate and reorganize their corporate presence onto a common Sharepoint platform.
The Value Proposition
With the acquisition of Trane, Ingersoll-Rand needed to integrate the new information base seamlessly into their existing intranet structure.
- Map content and structure
- Construct reusable Webpart modules
- Provide design guidance for an offshore (India) development team.
- Identify common content "Webparts" across all pages
- Map WebPart usage in annotated Visio wireframes
- Design set of Sharepoint templates that would provide informational consistency, design variety and functional appropriateness