Insurance Portal Intranet
Allied North America
"From-the-ground-up" design of a national intranet at construction risk management-oriented insurance company - as a front-end to SharePoint platform.
The Value Proposition
- Allied was able to "hit the ground running" with easy-to-implement templates and UI design components.
- Brand News section allowed marketing teams to share successful collateral and strategies collaboratively
Allied had grown recently through acquisition. They needed to provide a corporate intranet in order to service their offices.
- Gather informational & service collateral
- Organize & guide the design process
- Reconcile look & feelacross multiple organizational units
- Integrate functionality
- Reinforce entrerprise identity
- Allied had a strong need for an easily manageable Content Management System. They selected Sharepoint as their platform.
Our design solutions must be easily integrated within the Sharepoint platform.
- Clickable site model conforms to the workflow, allows stakeholders to sign-off on the experience, and serves as design guide for the development team
- Style - The "look" had to be seamless with the presentation capabilities of Sharepoint
- Branding and styling based on Allied's established style guides
- Easily editable templates allows Allied to easily "micro publish" a corporate newsletter
- Content management strategies
- Redesign the interface for Allied's innovative client self-service product, MySocrates