Surety Market Applications
Chubb SuretySurety bonding governs the fulfillment of contractual liabilities for the building and construction market. It is a complex set of interlinked business processes that involve bonds, contracts and multiple parties. We integrated across Chubb's internal business surety process on a JavaServer Faces (JSF) platform .
The Value Proposition
- "Getting it" re the stakeholder agenda
- Guide development team thru design implications of new tech platform
- Team UX /UI resource for"best practices", styling, tools, and features
- Quick prototyping turnaround in an Agile environment speeds closure
The immediate challenges were :
- Common user Interface across multiple business "views" (Accounts, Bonds, Client Management, Business Prospects, etc.)
- Clear, efficient forms entry
- Document maintenance
- Integrated process
- Improve styling and UI behaviors
- Educate production team on UI design issues
- Flexible role-relevant views of data, process and scope of business that provide a common interface for everyone.
- "One-click" access hyperlinking among processes.
- Productivity tools such as the Client Snapshot allow "fast track" dashboard overview, with direct access to relevant documents
- Task-driven interface guides workflow
- JavaServer Faces implementation