Financial Software Suite
Informa Investment Solutions (IIS) offers a suite of financial management products which are marketed as "private label" services to be used by Blue Chip financial clients.
The Value Proposition
- Bring programming team and management up to speed on UX
- Enterprise UX resource for "best practices", styling, tools, and features
- Quick prototyping of solutions for team collaboration
- Establish and evangelize common core of usability across suite of services
- Use UX - not programming - to engineer in responsive design and flexible branding for their "private label" products
The suite of financial management software have grown as a result of both internal development and acquisition. Informa wanted to:
- Informa branding and styling consistent and attractive across all products
- Make core functionality usable across all products
- Customize our product to conform to client's brand
- Customize our product to conform to client's workflow
- Interpret and formalize Informa's Style Guide into consistent, customizable, reusable CSS tags & tables
- Provide improved usability for terminology, navigation, page layout, and process workflow.
- Reorganize application structure to reflect efficient design norms and accessible standards (refocus around the Dashboard).
- "Responsive" templates & infrastructure