Barclays BankLike many other banks following the financial bailout, Barclays was obliged to conform to the recently-enacted Dodd-Frank regulatory legislation focusing on capital management, liquidity, and financial and regulatory reporting.
The Value Proposition
The business rules were complex. The regulatory process was new.
- Understand and identify bank's process and terminology
- Organize and display KPI’s and “big data” analysis for mission-critical legal compliance software application in a comprehensive management dashboard.
- These were to reflect complex financial conditions that we were to not particularly well-defined.
- Allow analysis of dynamic data across multiple vectors
Design interface for mission-critical inward-facing compliance dashboard
- Reflect workflow and reporting for systemic international issues.
- Identify and - in some cases - suggest and define solutions for the bank's process
- A proposed solution was to include a traceable "audit trail" as a part of the UI
- Clarify terminology and taxonomy