International Women's Health
Zana Africanon-profit organization focuses on women's health & education issues in Africa - specifically targeted towards school-age girls in Kenya. Working pro-bono through Taproot Foundation, I helped them re-organize their entire website presence, with an eye towards usability.
The Value Proposition
- Mobile-ize the site
- Goal-focus in order to reach target markets of Donors &Sponsors
- Calls To Action for Donations, Social Medias
- Templates: easy to self-manage & update
Zana's legacy website design had several problems, among them:
- Too many menu headings; Collateral is scattered; Lack of cohesion
- Not responsive or mobile-enabled
- Graphically nice, but Poor messaging; too text-y
- No reflection of customer paths; Allows self-service - but lacks guidance
The solution, as ever, is customer-centricity.
- Target constituencies
- Determine agenda
- Map pathways