Information Builders / WebFocus
Information Builders wanted a sophisticated template and styling system that would allow non-technician customers to easily customize the presentation of the Business Information-based reports that they created through IBI's WebFocus 8 product.
The Value Proposition
- Provide development team with integration path between their native platform and the Web
- Guide UI & UX design of self-service products
- Evangelize & educate management and technical stakeholders re UX
- Enterprise resource for "best practices", styling, tools, and features
- Quick modeling turnaround speeds solution delivery
- Deliver a sophisticated suite of customer-facing Templates that would flexibly accomodate essential business information reporting data - and do so in a straightforward, accessible manner.
- Craft a customizable Styling System that would allow non-technicians to manage IBI's presentation reporting tools through WebFocus 8.
- Seamlsssly integrate IBI's proprietary business intelligence reporting tools.
- Analyze customer needs
- Flexible set of responsive, customizable templates embodying appropriate information architecture
- Integrated output from IBI's proprietary back-end graphing and reporting tools
- Mentor IBI staff on relationship between CSS and Information Architecture
- Guide in-house tech team towards UX design best practices